Monthly Activity Calendars
Markhaven offers a variety of meaningful recreational activities to meet the needs of our residents.
We have two separate calendars of activities, both in printable PDF format, for our residents on an on-going basis:
- 2North/2South Calendar, which highlights large and small group activities on the 2nd floor of Markhaven Home for Seniors.
- 1North (Special Needs)/1South Calendar, which highlights large and small group activities on the 1st floor of Markhaven Home for Seniors.
- 2North/2South – December 2014
- 2North/2South – November 2014
- 2North/2South – October 2014
- 2North/2South – Sept 2014
- 2North/2South – Aug 2014
- 2North/2South – July 2014
- 2North/2South – June 2014
- 2North/2South – May 2014
- 2North/2South – April 2014
- 2North/2South – March 2014
- 2North/2South – February 2014
- 2North/2South – January 2014
1North (Special Needs)/1South Calendars
- 1North/1South – December 2014
- 1North/1South – November 2014
- 1North/1South – October 2014
- 1North/1South – Sept 2014
- 1North/1South – Aug 2014
- 1North/1South – July 2014
- 1North/1South – June 2014
- 1North/1South – May 2014
- 1North/1South – April 2014
- 1North/1South – March 2014
- 1North/1South – February 2014
- 1North/1South – January 2014
Story-Telling with Adel on Saturday Afternoons
Story telling is enjoyed by all age cohorts and cultures. It is the conveying of events in words, images and improvisation…..bringing the story alive.
Residents will have the opportunity to attend and participate in story-telling with Adel on Saturdays on a monthly basis. Adel will be visiting 2N & 2S and 1N & 1S, in rotation. All residents are of course welcome to attend any of her visits!
Adel is well-known in the Long Term Care and Retirement sectors for her interactive story-telling through images and discourse.
Hope to see you there with Adel!